Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday fragments



... in which our plucky heroine attempts to pick up the reins again...

Just an aside from the busy day today... almost every year, one or two paperwhite bulbs yield up some sweet scented flowers to grace the cottage in the dark days of winter; against the bubblewrap inner curtains they stretch like dancers. Having these flowers indoors adds so much happiness to my everyday life; paperwhites are easy and long lasting compared to cut flowers (though eventually my hope is to grow a small cutting garden so I can have my own favorites here throughout the seasons)


:::

It turns out that not tracking my goals is less than ideal, so am returning to what was working well last year...

February SMART goals
#THINGS MADETHINGS FIXEDTHINGS GONE
1blue tunic embroideryKon-Mari 3 drawers
2corbie cowl

3


4


5


6-

7-

8-

9-

10--
11--

No comments:

Post a Comment