Friday, November 28, 2008

a very good thing

Guess what is in this big box...
Ta Daa.....
This!
My maslin pan came today. And it is rather larger than I'd realised, which is a good thing. Just like the description, it fits nicely on a burner. I'm really glad that I decided to get the matching lid as well.

It is much larger than any of my other saucepans, and will be useful not only for preserving, but for any time I want to cook for more than a few folks. Soups and stews and suchlike will be ever so much easier when I've guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed