Am feeling much improved, dread rhinovirus may be on the run... I no longer feel like my teeth are thumping through my skull, and I can breathe. There must be something to that hot whiskey and lemon and honey. (And having a tiny blue microwave to heat things up in helped)
I finished the class handouts with minutes to spare yesterday, had to go home in the middle and transfer files onto a CD, as the copy shop computer gagged on my handout file. This meant that I needed to figure out how to put the file onto a CD, something I do rarely enough that I never remember the process... And I made up feedback forms for the class, so I will have useful information from my students, and documentation about my teaching so I can seek more teaching jobs closer to home....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed