Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi ho, hi ho...

Am feeling much improved, dread rhinovirus may be on the run... I no longer feel like my teeth are thumping through my skull, and I can breathe. There must be something to that hot whiskey and lemon and honey. (And having a tiny blue microwave to heat things up in helped)

I finished the class handouts with minutes to spare yesterday, had to go home in the middle and transfer files onto a CD, as the copy shop computer gagged on my handout file. This meant that I needed to figure out how to put the file onto a CD, something I do rarely enough that I never remember the process... And I made up feedback forms for the class, so I will have useful information from my students, and documentation about my teaching so I can seek more teaching jobs closer to home....

No comments:

Post a Comment