Thursday, October 2, 2014

a SMART update


in which our plucky heroine takes a look at the SMART results from September...

September SMART goal challenge
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 tunic muslin for B carport cleared yardwaste bin
2 gown muslin for M shelves in SCA closet 5 yardwaste bags
3 2nd Pegasus embroidery herb planter improved funky red dresser
4 2 very tiny
Roman enamels
housefront plantings
mulched and weeded
old baby stroller
from garden shed
5 8 Roman buttons disassemble and clean
venerable box fan
clay flowerpots
6 sample for Fox Paws *  4 Goodwill bags
7 * ---------- 2 paper recycling
8 * ---------- 1 paper recycling
9 * ---------- 4 Goodwill bags
10 * ---------- cardboard boxes
11 * ---------- ----------
I am surprised that the results so far this year are rather the opposite of what I would expect, with things made trailing behind. And in the entire month I didn't make anything for myself at all.  I need to pick up the pace of thingmaking, if I intend to meet my goal by the end of the year...
:::

October SMART goal challenge
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 * * ----------
2 * * ----------
3 * * ----------
4 * * ----------
5 * * ----------
6 * *  ----------
7 * ---------- ----------
8 * ---------- ----------
9 * ---------- ----------
10 * ---------- ----------
:::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed