Thursday, October 2, 2014

a SMART update


in which our plucky heroine takes a look at the SMART results from September...

September SMART goal challenge
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 tunic muslin for B carport cleared yardwaste bin
2 gown muslin for M shelves in SCA closet 5 yardwaste bags
3 2nd Pegasus embroidery herb planter improved funky red dresser
4 2 very tiny
Roman enamels
housefront plantings
mulched and weeded
old baby stroller
from garden shed
5 8 Roman buttons disassemble and clean
venerable box fan
clay flowerpots
6 sample for Fox Paws *  4 Goodwill bags
7 * ---------- 2 paper recycling
8 * ---------- 1 paper recycling
9 * ---------- 4 Goodwill bags
10 * ---------- cardboard boxes
11 * ---------- ----------
I am surprised that the results so far this year are rather the opposite of what I would expect, with things made trailing behind. And in the entire month I didn't make anything for myself at all.  I need to pick up the pace of thingmaking, if I intend to meet my goal by the end of the year...
:::

October SMART goal challenge
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 * * ----------
2 * * ----------
3 * * ----------
4 * * ----------
5 * * ----------
6 * *  ----------
7 * ---------- ----------
8 * ---------- ----------
9 * ---------- ----------
10 * ---------- ----------
:::

No comments:

Post a Comment