So, two studio pieces in the works, and two sewing jobs, all older projects that need finished soon. Just wishing that the weather would be a little less sticky. Hot kiln or hot ironing board. Work at all is good though, not complaining about that, just the usual whinge about summertime. I aim to have all this done in the next week or two, that is the best way I know to allow for new work to find me.
≈ : ♥ : ≈
There is a company in New Zealand that makes a self closing hen feeder out of sheet metal, which would be the absolute Best Thing Ever for the Acorn Cottage hens...
This video shows how it works...
But at $210AUD, not to mention the fact that they are on the other side of the planet, it doesn't seem like a realistic option. After a bit of online research, this wooden version turned up, which looks rather doable. (inquiring mind wonders how hard it would be to make this in metal rather than in wood, 'twould be much more rodent proof)
this video shows a similar homemade version...
≈ : ♥ : ≈
Can't remember if I'd shared this one before, but it is well worth taking a look at -
≈ : ♥ : ≈
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed