here are a few bits of peripheralia:
the northside garden, which S helped me set up, now is full of plants. I cheated and bought plant starts. From front to back, there is Lacinato Kale, Golden Chard, and Jimmy Nardello peppers. Barely visible are arugala, and walking onions. My hope is to be able to harvest some greens for a long time, once the plants get large enough, with peppers for a bit of a change once in a long while. Not sure if this area gets enought sun for peppers, but we'll see.
The arugala that was planted a while back is all going to seed. Not only are the flowers pretty, but they make a tasty addition to salad, having much the same flavor as the arugala leaves.~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~
This is what my new flashlight looks like, with the diffusion cap that I made. As you can see, it throws quite a bit of light even on the lowest setting. Am very happy with the way it is designed to be able to stand on end as a kind of LED candle...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed