Monday, February 15, 2010

just a peek + Media Monday

A reminder that doing anything is possible, with effort applied in a thoughtful way:

~ : ♥ : ~
Roman shades almost finished...down to the handwork parts now, sewing on the rings, cutting the wooden reinforcements, attaching the hardware. Hopefully this week I'll go out to the site and deliver these (don't know if they want me to install them also)
~ : ♥ : ~
I've two small knitting handwork projects, some wristwarmers, and a Lacey Baktus; both are small enough to make easy bus knitting.
-
~ : ♥ : ~

1 comment:

  1. That guy is C L E V E R. Thanks for sharing.

    And thanks for the post on carrot marmalade. I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed