Yep, after getting up as usual, was about halfway through my to do list and I was overwhelmed with a wave of tiredness and decided to have a little lie-down. Hours later I woke up midafternoon feeling a lot more rested!
Am a bit frustrated with my fabric resources here... I really want to make some loose cotton/lycra knit leggings, and the only fabric I have that is SWAP suitable is the brown rib-knit. Why is there no dark blue? I do have some black, slated for a different project, and some light blue that could be overdyed, but I don't feel like faffing about with dyestuff... maybe I only make one pair of leggings for SWAP? and save making others for when suitable fabric shows up?
※※※
Looking at the list of 2018 goals, there was actually a modicum more progress made than it feels like. I did four original scrolls plus original calligraphy for a charter master. I did go to most of the CMAG meetings. I have primarily switched to water as my everyday beverage, and that combined with other changes has allowed me to lose over twenty pounds. I have added useful garments to my wardrobe that are in steady rotation, and I have worked most of the bugs out of the revised blouse pattern. There is a good start on the new chicken house (1/3 complete).
※※※
Today's gratitude: Three eggs in the chicken house today, and a gift of black-eyed peas yesterday...
Wow well done on losing 20 lbs! if you wouldn't wear the light blue anyway, then it would make sense to dye it....
ReplyDeleteI am holding off on dyeing the light blue jersey, as there are a number of other fabrics that I am also hoping to overdye (all in a dark teal/indigo blue). It will be easier to do it all at one go, probably outside in warmer weather...
Delete