Tuesday, September 30, 2025

troublesome Tuesday

in which our plucky heroine has a less than stellar day...

woke up to no internet, and soon realised there was no dial tone either. Spent hours on the cell phone trying to connect to Customer Service. Might get a technician here Thursday but more likely Friday!?! Am not pleased. Writing and posting via mobile phone is difficult, aggravating and awkward

today's gratitudes -
- managed to remove stuck bolt from salvaged wheelbarrow
- Vise Grips
- a long complicated hopepunk adventure in Dreamland

2 comments:

  1. (Hugs) Hope the internet is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruthie - Thanks for the good wishes. I'm not expecting anything to improve before Friday at the soonest, since for some reason my repair ticket was changed to Friday.

      Delete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed