This timeline is such that were it a book, the editor would send it back saying "too unrealistic even for fiction"
In counterpoint, as far as a small delight, I am making tiny tiny valentines to be sent from my tinyfolk to Young Kestrel's tinyfolk. I've folded paper into square "cards" and have created a template for miniature envelopes, all of which will fit in a regular envelope and sent off in the post on MondayThis simple project has been on my mind for quite some time, and finally took form in the last week. Acorn Cottage seems to generate quite a bit of dust, and snacks (or lunch) happens in the computer zone, as does assorted handwork during zoom time... Having a dust-cover for both keyboards keeps them more protected, and the black color eliminates any unwanted reflection on the screen. The lower dust-cover (for the wireless ergonomic keyboard) has had the edges neatly bound in scraps from my "leftover bias" bin, and the upper dust-cover for the actual laptop still needs either bound or simply hemmed.
※※※
Wellington decided to stand in the hallway next to the bedroom door and start barking?!? just before 7. He's never done this before, and I couldn't figure out why. No one outside, nothing in the house making unusual sounds... I guess Timmie really has fallen down the well...
※※※
Had a good phone chat with the B's this afternoon. Wish that they did not live all the way on the other side of the country.
※※※
As a number of folks I know have also been doing, I signed in to the three credit bureaus and placed a freeze on my data, and also went to the SSA and downloaded my history from there. This all entailed signing up with a different access account for each site, each one with different parameters. I was very glad my pal Ursel kept me company on our regular zoom while I went through all the hoops; having a body double makes such tasks easier to cope with. Now I can rest a little easier knowing that despite whatever comes from the recent data breaches, it will be that much harder for anyone to steal my identity.
※※※
February SMART goals (x=extra)
February SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | "wing it" vest | more broach handles | recycle bin |
| 2 | - | black keyboard covers | - |
| 3 | - | - | - |
| 4 | - | - | - |
| 5 | - | - | - |
| 6 | x | x | - |
| 7 | x | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes -
1. The grated purple carrots may have begun fermentation, there seem to be Very Tiny bubbles forming, barely visible through the dark liquid. Fingers crossed...
2. Grocery Outlet had organic pasture raised ground beef for 4.99 a pound! I plan on making a small meatloaf with part of the package, and turning the rest into a rich tomato pasta sauce
3. Experimental Moroccan Chicken turned out really delicious! Recipe is a keeper and will be shared
4. Hmmm apparently I earned a 79¢ rebate for using less electricity during the Peak Time Rebate yesterday... considering that I did nothing at all different than usual, it is a little confusing.
Time of Isolation - Day 1667

No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed