At 4am I ended up posting this online, which in some ways was not the best idea, as reality always looks the most bleak in those wee small hours of o'dark thirty...
"So lonesome waking up in the middle of the night from an adventure dream with friends and allies, in a challenging but not alone dreamland, and now I can't go back to sleep... Sometimes I hate how small my world is now. The metaphorical spaceship voyage of the last four plus years is wearing me down".
It did do my heart good to read the various messages of love and solidarity, when I went back online later in the morning, after finally managing to get back to sleep. I am most certainly not the only one struggling in this new and less delightful world, and together we can find ways to maintain connection and find what is still worthwhile...
※※※
Kestrel's three favorite Pokemon characters, drawn small to be stitched on the front of three little tops for her dollhouse folks... Everything is wrapped up and packed and in transit to arrive for the birthday celebration
※※※
September SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | a dozen tetras | porch valance | plum logs |
| 2 | tiny doll shorts | mask elastics | oldest pinafore |
| 3 | Almandine clothing | origami boxes | recycle bin |
| 4 | skirt for Opal | - | yard waste bin |
| 5 | cardigan for Opal | - | recycle bin |
| 6 | black top for Opal | x | x |
| 7 | Pokemon patches | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes -
1. I cannot find words for how much I am enjoying meeting every Wednesday evening to play Golden Sky Stories with Mischa and Stef...
2. The temperature dropped 30 degrees between yesterday and today. Also, it rained almost all day. I am a much happier camper
3. I managed to get the laundry out on the line yesterday in the awful heat and sun to dry, and I managed to get it inside this morning before the rain started
Time of Isolation - Day 1535

No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed