It was very slippery when I stepped out the front door, if only a few inches deep and very dry snow, so I went no further afield than to sweep away part of my front walkway, after taking time to admire the tracery of tiny tracks. Out the side door: a crust of ice atop snow all the way up to the doorway, which required breaking into chunks with the broom handle before I could sweep away enough to access the rubbish bin. Tomorrow I may pull on the YakTrax and take a bit of a walk, as two days housebound is more than enough, and it is supposed to be sunny and dry, if still quite cold...
January SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | Jedi obi sash | reinstall octopus | recycle bin |
| 2 | Jedi underlayer | hang candle lantern | - |
| 3 | 2 tiny books | paint tiger frame | - |
| 4 | teal knit top | patch closet holes | - |
| 5 | green tiny hat | - | - |
| 6 | 2 hats & 3 scarves | x | x |
| 7 | x | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes -
1. the option to stay home when the weather is frightful
2. wool is my friend
3. we had snow, but not too much snow
Time of Isolation - Day 1291

No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed