I will never forget the words Ariadne spoke when I was concerned about being excessively multicolored with the baby treats I knit before Kestrel's birth, as well as the tree octopus rattle "No such thing as too much rainbow..." I may have gone a bit off the deep end with this wool, but isn't this rainbow plaid just so pretty! It arrived today along with the wayward floss for my tablet woven headband.
I was able to successfully epoxy back the chip in my Acantha handmade cereal bowl. Since she isn't doing pottery any more, the three bowls I have are pretty precious to me, and worth repairing if it can be done in a way that doesn't compromise function and safety. A chip off the outside rim meets that criteria.
※※※
June SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | some quilt squares | tea rose temperature | rose and grapevines |
| 2 | tinyprint fox | partial backyard mown | some grass |
| 3 | - | Acantha cereal bowl | some more grass |
| 4 | - | - | - |
| 5 | - | - | - |
| 6 | x | x | x |
| 7 | x | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
| 10 | x | x | x |
| 11 | x | x | x |
| 12 | x | x | x |
| 13 | x | x | x |
| 14 | x | x | x |
| 15 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes -
1. every once in a while I can be frivolous
2. Voltaren helps, somewhat
3. a perfectly ripe white nectarine
Time of Isolation - Day 1082



No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed