This is the only one of the twenty prints so far that has been "out of register", clearly visible around the eyes and nose, and I entirely blame user error. The Ternes Burton registration pins work like a charm so far. I'm so grateful that at some point Past Me bought them with the intent to try multicolor printmaking. I suspect that (in this case) I was not careful enough with the tan layer getting the block properly located in the registration jig.
※※※
Another hot day here, but thankfully it did cool off during the night... While there was thunder in the distance late in the day yesterday, we didn't get the intense storms that many nearby neighborhoods received, though there was enough rain to make a bit of a difference today. And, that, combined with the warmth, has set the yard grass to explosive growth, when I can manage some time with the string trimmer it will be most necessary. Which reminds me that I need to get that second 50ft extension cord, to reach the backyard and the south edge of the side yard.
※※※


No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed