today's gratitude - all the doctors and nurses and EMT workers, and all those whose lives they help... my mother was transported to hospital last night (not COVID)and while we still do not know what is causing her symptoms, and it is awful being thousands of miles away in the middle of a pandemic, at least I have confidence in her care. Also grateful for modern communication systems that are allowing our family and my friends to stay in contact.
Friday, December 25, 2020
Holiday greetings and other Friday fragments
in which our plucky heroine wishes joy to all who celebrate
today's gratitude - all the doctors and nurses and EMT workers, and all those whose lives they help... my mother was transported to hospital last night (not COVID)and while we still do not know what is causing her symptoms, and it is awful being thousands of miles away in the middle of a pandemic, at least I have confidence in her care. Also grateful for modern communication systems that are allowing our family and my friends to stay in contact.
today's gratitude - all the doctors and nurses and EMT workers, and all those whose lives they help... my mother was transported to hospital last night (not COVID)and while we still do not know what is causing her symptoms, and it is awful being thousands of miles away in the middle of a pandemic, at least I have confidence in her care. Also grateful for modern communication systems that are allowing our family and my friends to stay in contact.
1 comment:
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish a speedy and complete recovery for your mother, and peace in your heart.
ReplyDelete