... because at some point my index finger will be healed. Right now, the infection is not progressing, and I have a bit more mobility than I did yesterday, though the finger is still very sore indeed. Not being able to use my right hand freely is frustrating, as my usual handwork activities are not really possible.
These spectacular white clematis were growing outside the neighborhood plant and garden store...
※※※
I will admit to a great delight in the sound of the hurdy-gurdy, also known as " la zanfona", here played by Andrey Vinogradov...
※※※
microgreens day 8 - pea greens... boy howdy the field pea microgreens are a lot more vigorous than the sunflowers... these are almost ready to harvest IMHO, I broke one off to taste it, and there was this green yummy flavor in my mouth. Maybe tomorrow...
Decades ago I remember listening to the music of King Crimson ... Every Friday for the next 50 weeks Robert Fripp will release an original soundscape as part of a new series “Music for Quiet Moments”:
※※※
~ 100 day challenge - day 13 ~
※※※
May SMART goals (x=extra)
May SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | collage | bird netting peas | - |
| 2 | x | x | - |
| 3 | x | x | - |
| 4 | x | x | - |
| 5 | x | x | - |
| 6 | x | x | - |
| 7 | x | x | - |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
| 10 | x | x | x |
| 11 | x | x | x |
| 12 | x | x | x |
| 13 | x | x | x |
| 14 | x | x | x |
| 15 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes - Today my friend Mea sang a "The Water is Wide" for me, and posted a video online so I could her her beautiful voice. She is taking requests from friends and sending them songs, and I picked that one from her list, as it was a song of particular meaning to me as a young woman...


Look at those field peas! Wow! Looks like your repurposed storage containers are ideal for growing things.
ReplyDeletethey are a sort of mini version of the nursery planter trays, in my spirit of "use what I have on hand"
Delete