A friend posted this last week on the Book of Face, and it just made me giggle...
today's gratitude - I am quite fond of Interlibrary Loan, and even with our very active and extensive regional library system I use it fairly often. I am particularly grateful that our system does not charge extra to get books from away. Today I picked up a copy of The Moral Narratives of Hayao Miyazaki, which was sent all the way from a university in California, and have been enjoying it very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed