I remember this flower from when I was a child, it grew rampant and lovely in Southern California. Found it again on a fence on the way to work, over in NE; is one of the "common Passionflowers" They fascinated me as a child, and I find them even more lovely now, might have to add them to the list of viney things I want to grow here...~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~
the dog is awake, her ears are up, and nose in the air to catch whatever is heading this way...
sometimes only a song in your heart keeps the blues away
There are many ways to be prepared: this is one way, and this is another; I figure that as long as my sense of humor is intact, all will sort itself out somehow. Would be great to have a better idea of what is happening, but this is, in fact, the uncertainty that is life.
And, in the interest of eating dessert first, G and I both found this sorbet to be astonishingly scrumptious. I am so not vegan, and usually not particularly fond of coconut, but this is an instance where the sum of the parts combines to form something far greater - a wonderfully rich and balanced treat with such complex subtle flavor from the seasoning spices. Then again, I am just completely and totally a saffron fool...
my wishful Wednesday is that the diagnostic process goes smoothly and with minimal trauma, and the results are ones conducive to a long and happy life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed