I have been very heartened by the many supportive comments on my last post; all your varied and knowledgeable viewpoints confirm my concerns as well as give me faith in my own judgment. I have written up a statement about the various events that took place during my examination and will be contacting my primary care doctor, as well as the insurance coordinating office to start the process of getting my referral transferred elsewhere. Whole lotta phonecalls tomorrow...
~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~
The chunk of the workroom directly opposite the pantry has been a depository for random junk for far too long. Sister was quite appalled, and with broom, dustpan, and the topical application of vast numbers of paper sacks, the area regained it's true function as my bike garage cum lumberyard. Much better! A trunkfull of recycling and debris left the premises...
~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~
dog is turning around and making a nest to sleep in the tall grass
dog is turning around and making a nest to sleep in the tall grass
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed