Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday musings

bounce bounce happy morning - woke up today and the sky is grey, which always makes me smile... looks like we are in for a few days of slightly cooler weather (sorry tomato geeks)

Called the insurance coordinating office. Called and left a message for my primary doctor. Both were glad to receive cogent written information* about the situation. Of course, that still leaves me now without any scheduled appointment to deal with the initial problem. And there I thought that I would be able to spend the time set aside for recovery from surgery to recover from surgery... Ha!!

There are lovely things in the yard here at Acorn Cottage. There are several good sized clusters of blossoms on the harlequin glorybower aka Clerodendrum trichotomum, which make my nose very happy. In the backyard, I've noticed that on the feral plum tree the young plums are starting to turn purple...


~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~

dog is writing doggerel - "Meat Monkey Blues"
do not piss off artists, you will suffer the consequences!



*a more detailed account of the incident is found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed