Hot summer afternoon in a blueberry trance. A morning dove calls over and over as we wend our way up and down the rows of bushes, some with berries as thickly clustered as grapes and almost as large.
I'd set aside half of Friday for an adventure, and despite turning the day back to front and working in the nice cool morning hours, the berry picking was one of those iconic summertime activities, and now there are twelve pounds of blueberries that need to go in the freezer
dog is sleeping with one ear up, and a tummy full of blueberries
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed