Sunday, March 20, 2011

not bored yet... MeMadeMarch - day 20

It sure is good that my idea of an appropriate wardrobe doesn't involve wearing something different every day. There are a modest number of clothes in my closet, and they get worn, mixed and matched until they wear out, whereupon I make some more. Everything I'm wearing today has already been seen at least one or more times already: the grey long-sleeve top, grey corduroy jumper, handknit sweater, long knit scarf and knit hat...

I'm almost ready to start making a few more garments for myself, just trying to decide if it will be better to take apart my overalls, or pull a pattern off them without disassembly first. The former is easier, but leaves me with no pants at all (until the new pair is made) while the latter is a pain to do, but does not require destruction of the original garment. Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the acorn motif is pretty amazing. That hat !

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed