MeMadeMarch day 10
Todays clothing: black velour leggings, stripey printed flannel dress, navy corduroy jumper with embroidered scrollwork design on the hem edge, blue handknit shawl/scarf made from re-used silk/wool blend yarn. This combination is both happy and warm; the grey + blue is a good match for my eyes. The scarf is made from yarn that a friend salvaged from a thrifted sweater, and that I traded other yarn for, in a color that she liked better. every now and again we have a supplies and materials swap, either here at Acorn Cottage, or elsewhere; a good way to continue moving stuff around to where is will actually be used.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed