Monday, February 28, 2011

crafternoon's a-comin'

It is, indeed, that time again... this Sunday will be my monthly Crafternoon, so all and sundry are welcome to drop in and enjoy talk and teatime from 1PM on. Handwork projects are encouraged but certainly not required. I'll have assorted tea and sweet and savory tea-snacks out, additional fingerfood potluck snack contributions are welcome. Directions to Acorn Cottage are available on request

As usual, in the later evening there will most probably be an excursion to Sushi Ichiban as well, for tasty Japanese treats
~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~


just to keep a bit of perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed