Monday, February 1, 2010

Media Monday - the last thing each night

I've made a little ritual of listening to this before putting the house to bed each night...
~ : ♥ : ~
A splendidly crowded teaparty yesterday, I had to bring in some extra chairs! This week is shaping up to be Very Busy, hopefully in a good way, so I'll be taking a break from writing here till Friday...

2 comments:

  1. that is just lovely music. A balm to the ears. It makes perfect sense that you would make this last thing before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Carter is gone? That is sad.

    Which CD of theirs do you recommend the most?

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed