Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stop now, rest and eat food

I stop, I eat an apple, and feed the peelings and core to Smokey.

The first rivets are in, on the top of the backplate. Many more to do.

I realise that my biggest challenge is that I lack equipment, not ability. While not having the right tools adds layers of difficulty, somehow I translate my not having tools into my not being able.

For example, I really need to use something other than the flex-shaft to polish this thing. I'm so used to working tiny all my gear is suited to that . No buffing wheel here at Acorn Cottage. I've been running myself down as incompetent when what I need is access to tools.

Now I think I need access to a horizontal surface for sleeping, once the Smokester has a bit of access to the great outdoors.

Goodnight, I'll be back later in the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed