I've finished putting together the digital images for my 2025 calendar, now all that remains is getting the pages printed up, assembling, hole punching, and collating them, and getting them in the mail to everyone I want to share them with. My idea of using the photos from my 2023 100 day stitchbook project pleased me with the results; it is quite a change from my previous tinyworld set, but my creativity is rather varied in how I express it, and hopefully folks will still find it enjoyable.
a bag containing enough black glass faceted beads to fill a small bowl, which may at some point become part of a necklace
※※※
Today we began Wanderhome. It felt a bit odd to be meeting my gaming pals in the middle of the day. I am starting to figure out "Brin" the character I've chosen that is a tiger and a Smith. I may have to do some drawings, perhaps a portrait, or an inventory of their pack of tools and supplies...
※※※
I really enjoyed this festive seasonal concert from 2020, including a very Early Pandammit version of "Christmas Wrapping" which I had never heard done before by Richard Thompson..
※※※
Not sure what I will do tomorrow, which feels a bit peculiar...
I might make some quincemeat tarts, attempting the brown butter brown sugar modification of shortbread, and mixing together several of my home preserves together with assorted spices for a combination rich and strange.
※※※
December SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | rainbow cowl tassels | more clothesline | recycle bin |
| 2 | 85 origami squares | cardboard down | random book parts |
| 3 | heraldic potholders | set up paperwhites | recycle bin |
| 4 | pine needle stars | grey linen pinafore | yard waste bin |
| 5 | solstice sweets | bandanna hem | yard waste bin |
| 6 | 2025 calendar | calendar pages | recycle bin |
| 7 | x | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
today's gratitudes -
1. managed another bike ride today, which though it started out rainy, before too long the clouds cleared away and it was much improved riding
2. I have all the pages for the calendar prepared for printing, and Lesley pointed out that I can also send them as digital content to my pals on the other side of the great water.
3. The wilted cilantro in my grocery order reconstituted well with topical application of cool water in a tea towel, so I can transmogrify it (with knifework and water) into small frozen cubes for future use. Thanks to Elizabeth for the suggestion
Time of Isolation - Day 1622

First thought those beads were a bowl of minecraft blueberries!
ReplyDelete