Wednesday, August 2, 2023

PMS... no not that kind!

in which our plucky heroine contemplates the overly full resource shelves of textilia...
"Precious Materials Syndrome is a self-diagnosed condition. The hallmark symptom is having a hoard of beloved yarns, fabrics, or other materials that one feels must be saved for a project that is worthy of them, with the result that one’s most favorite supplies never get used and instead get given away after one’s demise to someone who may or may not save them for another 30 years because they are just that good! The only known cure for Precious Materials Syndrome is to make something with them."
~ Kay Gardiner, writing for Modern Daily Knitting
※※※


※※※

Time of Isolation - Day 1135

3 comments:

  1. What happened to the links that used to appear on the left-hand side of your blog? I see they appeared when I opened this "Comment" area but just reading your blog they aren't there anymore. I always valued your connections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure wtf has happened to my blog template, and am doing what I can to track down the problem!!

      Delete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed