The slightly off feeling in my lower back this weekend has turned to raging intense spasmodic pain. I can tell my sacroiliac is most unhappy, I remember this sort of pain. Only now, I can't get to my acupuncture practicioner, and the local pool has been closed for over a year. Ow ow ow ow.
My concept to make hollow forms seems to have worked well. Both for these small "candy buckets.. and after another day the larger jack-o-lantern shape was also dry enough to pull out the yarn and tape layers from the interior. Next they will be painted, and flickery LED tea light turned into a table to set Mr Jack atop...
※※※
There has been all the rest of the pears through the dehydrator, and onto the pantry shelf, and plums into the freezer. Next up will be dealing with the remaining apples, and then tomato time! hopefully by next week I'll have the sauce into the pantry.
※※※
Monday is the start of my thirty day challenge. My thought was for it to reference the idea of "opening night"... I'm pretty weak in my ability to use colored pencils, but I'm not sure what of the art media I have here are postcard suitable. (markers go right through the paper, and gouache would run if it got wet, ditto my neocolor watermedia crayons..) There will be another one today, for day two of thirty

※※※
September SMART goals (x=extra)
September SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | Greek masks block carved | rodent removal | yard waste bin |
| 2 | pillowcases printed | bicycle tube replaced | recycle bin |
| 3 | snood for Ariadne | side plum pruned | yard waste bin |
| 4 | memorial calligraphy | apple tree pruning | broken oven bits |
| 5 | tiny fox "Almandine" | moar apple pruning | old frozen food |
| 6 | fig lemon jam 5 jars | added bat embroidery | yard waste bin |
| 7 | Almandine clothing | freezer defrosted | x |
| 8 | windfall applesauce 5 jars | pears dehydrated | x |
| 9 | Nandina blouse | more dried pears | x |
| 10 | postcard #1 | x | x |
| 11 | x | x | x |
| 12 | x | x | x |
| 13 | x | x | x |
| 14 | x | x | x |
| 15 | x | x | x |
today's gratitude - determination, at least, is always possible so far

No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed