In the morning, I will go to dental urgent care, with many phone calls yesterday and today I was able to find out that although most everyplace I tried doesn't have appointments until June, if then, the symptoms I have are considered to be, in fact, as urgent as I was imagining... not great, but at least I should know more by this time tomorrow about what needs to be done. Doing my best not to borrow trouble, and simply and as thoughtfully as possible do the next thing. There are no good results for this situation, but at least I am not shrinking from moving forward to meet it.
Ariadne sent me some cucumber seeds earlier this year, and according to the internets, this is the time to start them indoors... I had been saving TP cores to use for starter pots, and the plant light in the kitchen is a good spot to also plug in the heat mat my pal Gwen gave me. The lid to a clear spinach box made a good waterproof tray. Once the pots were filled, and the seeds added, I then covered them with some sifted potting soil, and put the top half of the clear spinach box over them like an impromptu greenhouse. Fingers crossed it all goes well, this is my Learn Something New for the week; my thumbs are not green.
※※※
※※※
May SMART goals (x=extra)
| # | THINGS MADE | THINGS FIXED | THINGS GONE |
| 1 | teal knit tee for Nandina | repotted artichokes | - |
| 2 | teal knit skirt for Nandina | computer zone shelf | - |
| 3 | red/grey top for Nandina | cardboard back gate zone | - |
| 4 | red/print skirt for Nandina | pruned forsythia | - |
| 5 | setting for red Laurel | started cucumbers | - |
| 6 | samara earrings | x | x |
| 7 | three baby baprons | x | x |
| 8 | x | x | x |
| 9 | x | x | x |
| 10 | x | x | x |
| 11 | x | x | x |
| 12 | x | x | x |
| 13 | x | x | x |
| 14 | x | x | x |
| 15 | x | x | x |
today's gratitude - my kindly friend Wanda who is willing on such short notice to give me a ride to and from the clinic tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed