Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday miscellany and media - day 17 (year 2)

in which our plucky heroine continues with small improvements...
※※※


※※※

been continuing have finished the slow work on the wall bracketing for holding the Couroc tray... decided that painting it black would be least obtrusive, since the various wood scraps were all different. I used the "strip of masking tape on the drill bit" trick as a depth gauge for the small wood screws, and colored the part of the metal anchor that overlapped the wall bracket with Sharpie pen; once attached to the wall, painted the other halves with some of the touch-up wall paint. It might be kludgy, since a woodworker I am not, but it is at least careful and thoughtful kludge; now the pretty tray is where I can see it every day...
※※※


rainbow knitwear set for Little Kumquat...
※※※

March SMART goals (x=extra)
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 Kestrel kuspuk
darned Totoro gloves
recycle bin
2 6 jars orange marmalade
power bar kitchen
random books
3 5 jars applesauce
power bar workshop
recycle bin
4 horseradish long power bar computer
extra apples
5 charter #1
rain capelet binding
-
6 Black Ice cardigan
new mask elastics
-
7 charter #2
new mask nosewires
-
8 6 jars sumo marmalade
alter An Tir knit top
-
9 rainbow baby cardigan
wall mount Couroc tray
x
10 rainbow baby hat
refurbish apron straps
x
11 rainbow baby booties
x x
12 x x x
13 x x x
14 x x x
15 x x x

today's gratitude - a lifetime of small knowledge and skills, and a houseful of bits and bobs and random tools... without which, much of what I would envision would never become real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed