Monday, October 30, 2017

moar media Monday...


in which our plucky heroine offers up a little seasonal entertainment...


Tam Lin- from Liege & Lief by Fairport Convention...
I first heard this back in 1972 when I first went away to college, and they joined my short list of dearly beloved favorites, along with Pentangle and Steeleye Span
※※※

It isn't my holiday, not being part of that culture, but the imagery in these two short videos is so sweetly heartwarming... we all miss our dearloves who have left the bright world behind


※※※


Are You Happy Now, by Richard Shindell
only indirectly about this holiday season, and rather bittersweet, like the crunching of leaves underfoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed