Monday, October 23, 2017
media Monday
in which our plucky heroine puts one foot in front of another...
I remember the very first time I heard this song, riding down the highway, sitting in the front seat of a truck next to the man I thought loved me, and maybe he did... then.. this song rose up in my heart like the sunrise over the road, and the music still sends me into a dream of hope rising out of despair, years later...
1 comment:
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this x
ReplyDelete