in which our plucky heroine remembers that one love...
I am still here, there's no where else to go;
and I can't fly, I'm not that strong,
I am still here, and you're still gone...
and I can't fly, I'm not that strong,
I am still here, and you're still gone...
Every once in a while, I remember as if it were new, and my heart cracks a bit. Daily life and daily tasks save me over and over... would that our daily world was less dark... but still, there is jam, and friendship, and up in Mud Bay a brand new baby, and hope for that to be enough for going on with, until going on is done...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed