Wednesday, June 28, 2017

eye spy

with my little eye...

that I have an eye infection, bleah! woke up today with my right eye all swollen and red and bulgy and full of tears. Spent a good chunk of the day getting it seen to, so I now have antibiotic eye drops and the instruction that if it doesn't improve in 48 hours that I need to see the actual eye doctor, and I have an actual referral there, which is rare and precious. Hopefully I will not need it, and my eye will begin to heal by then.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your suffering and wish you speedy return to health. You need your eyes for all the wonderful work you do!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed