Looking over the graphs and charts for May, and I give it a barely passing grade. My walking numbers went down from April, as did my discard/declutter totals. I did improve my make all the things numbers. I did lose a little weight, but not up to my goal amount of 1 pound a week. My goals for June are to actually walk every day (and find a time/way that will be possible), and to declutter for at least 20 minutes every day. I will and am getting up earlier, which is both necessary and desirable: morning routines will now include setting the window fans running, and letting the young hens out of the coop, in addition to my other daily morning tasks. The things that have fallen by the wayside need to be picked up again! When I was doing morning pages writing, it felt valuable. When I start my day with both physical movement and action taken on useful tasks, I go through the rest of the day feeling positive and hopeful. With that in mind, I am adding a second graph to the SMART chart world, to be filled in daily:
... did I today ? :
| write pages | walk 20 minutes | make something | declutter excess |
| - | - | - | - |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed