Wednesday, October 8, 2014

(insert bad word here)


in which our plucky heroine is most annoyed...

home computer is now DEAD this morning... wont open properly or shut off at all... am at Public Library, my online presence will be severely compromised for the foreseeable future until I figure out a way to resolve the situation

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I have a new lap because a friend tried to help fix my old one which had a loose key, by replacing that key with one seldom used (without telling me ahead of time) That did NOT turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brigid - what an unhelpful sort of "help" (boggle)! I am blessed with both friends and family that are useful sorts, and several folks are working on getting a functional computer "tower" here to Acorn Cottage. I am fairly capable of repairing a whole assortment of things, but the interior of a computer is just a black box to me...

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed