Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the weather and other musings


...in which our plucky heroine cogitates on interior meteorology...

Not sure how I missed hearing this song before now, but it seems like the right one these days. I feel in my ownself a slow turning, but whether away from or towards is yet unclear, but know that the turning is needful. Despite the exterior pain, the interior continues to heal, and is proper for healing to proceed from the inside out.

Is grateful that I am for the generosity of friends, always, and in particular today, my friend Emily lent me a bunch of painting tools, brushes and roller and suchlike, so my goal of getting the bathroom painted is much more possible...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed