Tuesday, September 11, 2012
random Tuesday tidbits
#1. Have decided to not post any more heartbreak foo till after the solstice, by then I may likely be feeling different, and this will encourage me to continue to shift my attention away from foo and towards beauty and creativity instead.
#2. Found my Opinel this morning - yay!! I feel so undressed without a knife, and just do not want to walkabout Portland wearing a sheath knife, though making a kind of steampunky gear belt might be fun... and huzzah for 20/10's, my new best friend
#3. Continued work on the wolf t-shirt, and cut out the upper sleeve caps and the undersleeves. After cutting out the undersleeves, found that there was a small hole in one of them. Decided that rather than re-cut, that the hole was a perfect location for a small crescent moon reverse applique. Now am thinking that a scattering of stars would add design consistency to the other sleeve... always walking the line between enough and way too much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed