Sunday, July 22, 2012

that was dumb

I could not find my phone this morning. Then I did. It went through the washing machine. It is in pieces. So now I have no phone access out of the city. And, even worse, I have lost all my phone numbers to call my friends and family.

I shall attempt to dry out and reassemble the phone. If friends would be so kind as to message me your phone numbers, I would be very grateful.

Learn from my error, and keep a backup copy of your personal phone book somewhere other than in a wee bit of pocket electronics (and do what I did not, and check your pockets before laundry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed