Thursday, January 26, 2012

faintly japanese

Toshi the amazing home health aide... (additional drool unit optional)

J has been cooking the most amazingly healing foods for me to eat; this is miso soup, with lots of sea vegetables, and some fresh-from-the-backyard kale and arugala.

yesterday K sent food, and along with the groceries, a dozen longstem roses in burgundy and apricot.


sleeping more than a preschooler, I have come completely unstuck between day and night, between light and darkness... when I am awake, I walk... when I am not walking, my mind is only partially my own, and partially out on the edge... watching movies is a place to rest, with gratitude to G for making that possible... I am not sure perzactly who I will become on this path. I can feel change happening, as I attempt to balance between the hard won self that I actually liked, and the unknown self I am becoming...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was just visiting all the old can-jammers and I'm glad to see you're still posting! You're pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed