Monday, June 27, 2011

miserable Monday

I spent most of today at the ER :(

Have been having very intense pain on my left arm/shoulder/neck etc. Fortunately it seems that I am not having a heart attack, or a stroke, and there are no broken bones,dislocation etc that would show on an x-ray. Meds are making me really loopy, and take a wee bit of the edge off the pain. Am not a happy camper at all right now...

I was fine one day and woke up like this; supposedly I have "strained" my neck and shoulder... how does that happen whilst one is fast asleep is rather baffling? Despite Vicodin it still really hurts... have also been given scarey hi-power anti-inflammatories to take, and am using ice-gel packs from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed