Thank goodness for broth-in-a-box; when back to normal, will definitely re-stock that pantry shelf. There are many useful reasons to have a well-stocked pantry, whether to survive the Zombie Apocalypse or simply to ease life whilst illness strikes your household...
Wednesday almost the whole day spent sleeping, Thursday more than half. (I won't describe the other parts of those days...) While I'm feeling a bit better than Wednesday, am still not back to 100%. This nausea can leave right now as far as I'm concerned.
There has been enough improvement that studio work seems somewhat possible today, (and should I continue to improve, the back yard MUST get mowed this afternoon, the grass is almost a foot high! Such is the visible difference between lawn with hens and lawn without.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed