Saturday, February 5, 2011

a winter smile

Long ago on a coast faraway, on a snowy evening, this song was on the turntable. funny how the wheel just keeps on turning round, and we never know where we will end up on the long and ever surprising pathway of our lives, who will keep us company, and what adventures are waiting round the bend...

somehow I ended up a Portland woman - was there ever a plan on my life having this shape? no, not really... is this a happy place to be? o yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed