~ E. L. Konigsburg
If, as Ursula LeGuin writes, "true journey is return" then this short bit of animated recursion is a creation story I'd not heard before...
Saw "Inception" last night... interesting in both the idea and the execution. The story-lines were comprehensible, though the execution was rather a bit more in the bloody/violent mode than my personal preference*, and to my great relief the ending was satisfying. "Twas also my first movie seen in HD, which was rather a bit more dizzying than expected. (perhaps a film where local gravity did not shift as much would have been an easier start)
*give me a good old fashioned Dan O'Neill Odd Bodkins any day...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed