Soot is only 2 inches long, (and 2" tall). The smallest needlefelted critter I've managed to make so far. Using the wrapped wire armature allows nice skinny legs, but makes actually needlefelting a bit difficult, as I kept poking the wires. I'm particularly happy with the whiskers. Horsehair is just the right scale and stiffness to look charmingly correct. If you want to adopt Soot, or witchHazel, they are available in my Etsy store
I'd best be off and about my day, as I've a lot of outside errands and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed