Thursday, October 16, 2008

another bit of good news

Had another call about the cloisonne class next month, someone else from Art in the Pearl wants to take my class! That makes five people signed up for classes so far this quarter. A good beginning...

My Wednesday client gave me a little pumpkin from her garden, Halloween is almost here. I've almost finished two more witchy-girls and their little sister for my Etsy store. (pictures soon, but not tonight)

I have 9 cartons of misc-very-misc papers to sort through. Bleah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed