Saturday, August 18, 2007

jam yesterday, and jam tomorrow, but never jam today..

In which our intrepid heroine returns to her regularly scheduled life...

Came up from Acorn Cottage to visit the Menagery for the weekend. This morning Cathy and I went to the Olympia Farmers Market and bought three flats of organic fruit: strawberries, peaches, and apricots. We have the strawberries hulled and frozen, and most of the peaches canned, with the small leftover amount on its way to becoming peach balsamic vinegar jam. Tomorrow the apricots will be dealt with... in the morning, before the birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed