Tuesday, December 25, 2018

sing out...

in which our plucky heroine celebrates axial tilt and the return of the light...

Holiday Greetings from Acorn Cottage to friends far and wide... wishing for all some bright and festive spirit to sparkle in your lives however and whatever you celebrate!



The Rebel Jesus - The Chieftains


The Christians and The Pagans - Dar Williams


Gower Wassail - Steeleye Span


Ring Out Solstice Bells - Jethro Tull


Run Rudolph Run - Grateful Dead


Wassail Song - Albion Dance Band


Christmas in the Trenches - John McCutcheon


Old Hippie Christmas - The Bellamy Brothers
:::

4 comments:

  1. Many wishes for a warm delicious day of music!!! See you in 2019!! All the best! Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a wonderful holiday and looking forward to seeing you next year !!

      Delete
  2. Nice selection of music! All the best holiday wishes to you, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Joyce... now that I am home again (and reunited with my computer), I can wish you a most happy holiday season, as well as a joyful new year!

      Delete

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed