Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tiny Tuesday tidbits

Plum sauce is canned, seven 4oz jars in the pantry. It did come out kinda thick and dark this time, and maybe needs a bit more ginger, more like a sauce base this time. I mixed some with the leftover cranberry sauce from T-day, was a good condiment for the last of the T-day turkey scraps.
:::

I have been referred to a new doctor, who is also a rockstar. This somehow tickles my sense of whimsy, while also reminding me inevitably of the beginning of Buckaroo Banzai. Seriously, NewDoc is in a band, all six of whom are gynecologic oncologists...

this a trailer, for a documentary in progress, about the band N.E.D.
:::

Not a lot of work happening yet on the sewing front, but design ideas are taking form in the back corners of my mind, I can feel them gestating. Subtle new embellishments, and various bits of patternmaking will be there when once I have a few hours of free time to rub together. Maybe some more sketches soon....
:::


/^-.-^\___}}
dog is on watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends: your courteous and interesting comments will soon show up here once read and approved, but spammers and trolls will have to play somewhere else. It helps if you add your name to your comment, so I know who you are... Please be patient, as I am sorry that this layer of moderation is now needed